Why Sell Property With Saxons?
Due to a fantastic successfull 2015 Saxons urgently require properties in your area. Please call us for a FREE no obligation valuation. 10 Reason why you should instruct Saxons to make your move a reality:
- We are linked to over 720 offices nationwide
- We advertise on all major portals including Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation
- We offer free floor plans and unlimited photos
- We offer honest feedback within 24 hours
- We accompany all viewings
- We offer a designated negotiator to all vendors for point of call
- We offer weekly updates on your property
- We offer flexible contract periods to suit your needs
- We have a separate sales progression department to complete your sale
- We offer comprehensive newspaper advertising
What’s your home worth?
Request Free Property Valuation
Saxons Estate Agents the most successful fixed fee agent (based on sold homes). We have our own employed network of property consultants who offer face to face property appraisals and valuations. Our agents will assess your property, estimate the valuation, discuss tactics to achieve the very best sale price and answer any questions you have. In our view any agent that is not prepared to visit you for an independent in-home valuation before being instructed cannot be trusted to offer a high level of personal service.
If you already know the price you want to market your home for, you can instruct us straight away, as this enables a much quicker marketing turn around. If you are still unsure and would like to meet our consultant for a free house appraisal, please complete the form below. Our in-home valuation is simple, easy and free to do.
We offer a two stage real estate appraisal service. We will conduct an initial telephone consultation, followed by our home visit. This is a free market appraisal service, and there are no obligations.
Fill out the form and our team will be in touch with you promptly. Thank you for your interest!
Main Office: 21 Boulevard, Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset BS23 1NR Phone: 01934 624400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org